Skinny Apple Crisp
Write a review
- 3-4 apples (granny smith taste good)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C oatmeal
- 1/2 C brown sugar twin (zero calorie substitute)
- 1/3 C flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Butter (Smart balance, ICBINB-I cant believe its not butter)
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray bottom and sides of small baking dish with non stick butter spray.
- Spread apples in baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice. In medium bowl, melt the butter then stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with whipped cream!
- Nutrition Facts- 201 Calories • 3g Fat • 42g Carbs • 6.2 g Fiber • 3.2g Protein
All of my Essence https://kerifay.com/