Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Write a review
- 2 (6-8 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz pkg) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2/3 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh parmigiano-reggiano cheese (or grated parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Roasted red peppers or fresh diced tomatoes (as much as desired)
- Cooking spray
- Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together and stuff about 1/4 cup spinach mix into each pocket. Then stuff it with roasted red peppers or tomatoes. Sprinkle top of chicken with a little bit of bread crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, spray the baking dish with cooking spray and bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is done and no longer pink inside.
- Nutrition Facts- 158 calories • 3g Fat • 11g Carbs • 3.8g Fiber • 21.2g Protein
All of my Essence https://kerifay.com/