Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
Write a review
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Choice of sweetener- I used Splenda (you can also use honey, agave, Stevia, Truvia or another sugar substitute of your choice)
- Add desired amount of strawberries
- I also added coconut to this, it tastes really good in it!
- Mix all the ingredients together and let it soak overnight. If your antsy, at least 30 minutes!
- Nutrition facts- 196 calories • 5.7 g Fat • 23 g carbs • 6.2 g fiber • 15.6 g Protein
All of my Essence https://kerifay.com/