Skinny Chicken Marsala
Write a review
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour, turning to coat; shake off excess flour.
- Spray the skillet with pam spray. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms, wine, broth, and juice to pan; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 2/3 cup. Add 1 teaspoon of cornstarch to sauce to thicken. You can add additional cornstarch in 1/2 teaspoon increments to the sauce to obtain desired thickness. Return chicken to pan, turning to coat well. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Nutriton facts (3 servings): 207 calories • 4g Fat • 7g Carbohydrates • .5 Dietary Fiber • 27g Protein
All of my Essence https://kerifay.com/