This was just flavor filled goodness! In my opinion it had a unique buttery taste, without the butter of course. Serve aside of chicken or any protein of choice for a complete, healthy and colorful meal!
Pecan String Beans
Write a review
- 12 oz String Beans
- ¼ cup Pecans
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese, Reduced Fat, Crumbled
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- Non stick Spray
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray
- Lay the string beans out on the baking sheet and sprinkle pecans, salt, pepper, and dried cranberries on top of the string beans
- Bake at 425 for about 40 minutes or until tender (bake longer on a higher heat if you like them brown and crispy
- When finished, top with reduced fat blue cheese crumbles and enjoy!
- Nutrition Facts per serving (serves 3): Calories 113 • 5.5 g Fat • 4.4 g Fiber • 9.1 g Carbs • 5.6 g Protein
All of my Essence https://kerifay.com/