When it comes to losing or maintaining weight, I try to eliminated all the carbs I can. Sometimes, it is nearly impossible to avoid. However, there are alternatives to make certain recipes very low in carbs. I use plain greek yogurt rather than flavored and I sweeten it myself! I also use Body Tech protein powder because there is only 1 to no carbs in it (varies with different flavors but never more then 2 grams)
- 1 Cup Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- Stevia/ Agave/Splenda to taste
- 1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Scoop Rich Chocolate Protein Powder (Body Tech- Whey Protein-Rich Chocolate)
- Fruits of Choice
- Mix the yogurt, protein powder, chia seeds, water, and sweetener in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes or so to let the chia seeds swell.
- Top with fruit/ nuts and enjoy after a great workout!